Instructions on the Creation of an Online Casino 2019-2020: a Detailed Guide From Gaminator Casino
The gambling industry is growing rapidly and it is rightfully considered to be one of the largest factors that affect the economy and a promising area for investment.
If previously entrepreneurs had to start their business in the gambling industry almost blindly, based on their own guesses and calculations, then today, the detailed instructions on the creation an online gambling club from Gaminator Casino will help beginning businessmen to enter the international arena.
Table of Contents:
More Detailed Information
Accessibility is one of the key success factors for virtual gambling. Each element of an online casino is aimed at overcoming the “headwinds”.
Among the constant components of an affordable and convenient online project, it is worth highlighting the following ones:
- a simple and intuitive interface;
- a large selection of the game content;
- work principles of a gambling establishment (cash prizes, pleasant rewards, and prizes for almost any active action on the gaming site);
- complete disregard for geographical boundaries and time of visits.
Cross-platform is an indicator of the compatibility of a platform with the most popular operating systems. On the market, some projects are adapted simultaneously for the Windows, Android, and iOs platforms.
One of the determinative factors for the full compatibility of projects with various systems is the complete refusal of working with the outdated versions of Flash. The future of gambling is the innovative HTML5 programming language.
Among the indisputable advantages of this format, we can name the following:
- Full compatibility with the desktop and mobile platforms.
- Perfect quality of the picture, regardless of the size of the screen.
- Quick launch on the browser page.
- Minimal impact on the amount of the RAM of the device.
- Almost a total absence of influence on the battery power of the gadget.
- Existing projects have an open source for adjustments or modernisation of the product.
The new generation will no longer be surprised by a high-resolution picture or three-dimensional games. In 2020-2021, completely new trends will take the lead.
|Development trends on the gambling market in 2019-2022|
|Name of the innovation||Brief description|
Business on the Internet based on decentralisation technologies is a completely new operation mode that guarantees absolute transparency of all internal processes.Blockchain is a unique system that allows you to create gambling projects that consist of information chains, and each of them is a sequence of unchangeable digital blocks. Components are open to the inspection of everybody but they are not affected by external circumstances
New technologies of virtual financial payments have radically changed not only the gambling industry but also the global market of the economy. Today, bitcoin is recognised as one of the largest factors that affect the financial sector.
If you believe the forecasts of experts, in five years, every second gambling platform will accept virtual money.
The main reasons for the popularity of virtual payments are:
|Casino games in a new format||
For quite some time, the classic versions of fruit-themed “one-armed bandits” kept their lead. Today, threadbare fruit mixes take a back seat to the following formats of the game:
|Games in a mobile format||Mobile gambling is the most promising and profitable business of our time. According to experts, by 2022, the market’s turnover will grow to one hundred billion dollars|
|Augmented and virtual reality||New technologies and their mass availability are the main momenta for the development of this segment. Today, for the complete immersion in the colourful virtual world, it is enough to buy special glasses and download the necessary application. You will definitely get a truly unforgettable experience|
Multicurrency is one of the winning arguments in favour of the rapid development of the online market. If the largest land-based platform can usually accept no more than three types of banknotes, then even not the largest virtual casino will be able to operate with almost any currency of the world. A wide range of financial services made it possible to completely efface the geographical boundaries and provide the interaction between operators and users from all over the world.
A free game is one of the new trends that can change the whole gambling business. According to statistics, the traffic of social casinos is twenty times more than the attendance of traditional gambling establishments. It is also worth noting the legal aspect: because of a free game, social casinos are not classified as forbidden resources and can operate without a license on a legal basis.
If we are talking about the profit of gaming sites, the main income comes from paid offers and services that accompany the main process. For example, users can buy:
- additional moves or time for the game;
- awards and thematic gifts;
- greeting cards for their team or other participants in the game;
- a more comfortable position during the session;
- additional attributes of the game;
- exclusive user images;
- VIP accounts;
- individual updates;
- participation in certain events and competitions.
Technical support and security systems are important factors contributing to multiple increases in casino traffic. The success, recognition, and reputation of the brand significantly depend on the quality and efficiency of the user services.
Operators must provide customers with convenient communication channels and guarantee the fastest and mutually beneficial resolution of any controversial issues. When it comes to the protection of users data and the general security of the system, today, multilevel encryption technologies with subsequent transfer of data to remote foreign services are very popular.
Before developing a detailed business plan for a casino, it will be necessary to study the general situation in the market and get acquainted with the main indicators and factors of profitability of the industry.
As for the structure of the distribution of profits, the situation in the global online market is as follows:
|Distributions of revenues from online gambling by the type of games for money|
|The entertainment format||Percentage||Approximate earning (in billions of euros)|
|Betting products (sports betting, eSports betting, and artificial events)||48,7%||19,5|
|The entertainment casino content||26,8%||10,7|
|Lottery draws (commercial and state draws)||8,9%||3,5|
|Card games (poker slot machines, entertainment with live dealers, and tournaments)||6,2%||2,5|
|Thematic adventure games, skill games, and entertainment for logic||5,1%||2|
|Bingo draws and other formats of games for money||1,8%||4,5|
Taking into account the above-mentioned trends and factors, online gambling business seems to be one of the most promising and profitable spheres of action. But before you start developing the gambling project, you should carefully study all the pros and cons of such a decision, weigh up the risks, and work out an activity plan.
Advantages of having your own gambling platform:
- A huge audience and the ability to serve users from all over the world.
- A high level of profitability and unique indicators of the speed of payback of the business.
- The minimum expenditures for staff (for small services, one operator and a qualified technical support team are enough).
- There is no need to pay to employees for maintaining gaming devices (representatives of the supplying company deal with the equipment check-out and monitoring of functions of slot machines).
- The absence of expenditures for leasing specialised premises for the organisation of gambling halls.
Disadvantages of having your own gambling business:
- The ban on organising and participating in casino games in many countries of the world.
- Unwanted attention from the government authorities.
- Large-scale preparatory stage.
- Mandatory licensing of gambling projects of any format.
- Significant time expenditures (if we are talking about business from scratch, it can take from six months to several years to start a gaming site).
The strategy for creating a casino begins with the analysis of a current situation and a detailed study of the competitors' offers. The statistical summary report and a brief description of the main industry trends that are presented above can be the basis for further work.
Knowledge of the main trends and the most popular innovations will allow you to choose the optimal development path and offer clients the most convenient and attractive package of gambling solutions and related services.
For further work, it is worth deciding on the format of the future project.
|The main formats of online casinos|
|Type of the platform||Brief description|
The casino website and each game are downloaded directly on browser pages without the need to download and install additional software components.
Advantages of the system are:
Usually, components that require installation on personal devices have a wider functionality and a set of game offers. Also, downloadable services are considered more reliable in terms of the protection of personal data and the prevention of fraud.Another advantage is the ability to play your favourite games without the need to be connected to the Internet
As it was already mentioned above, the mobile segment has occupied almost 60% of the global online market and continues growing rapidly.The mobile format allows you to play casino games from any country of the world, regardless of time zones and other offline factors. The only condition is the presence of a personal gadget with access to the Internet
|Casino in the blockchain format||
We have already mentioned above the decentralisation technology. A blockchain system is a set of the following unique advantages and features:
We have decided on the main operation mode and now, it is time to start calculating the budget. We strongly recommend you to write down all the expenditure items in the early stages of planning. At the same time, it is worth considering not only the expenditures for developing and launching the project but also an approximate list of investments for the first year of work.
An approximate computation for the organisation of a start-up:
- Legal issues (registration of the status of an entrepreneur, formation of a company) ― 3.7% of the established capital.
- Licensing of the gaming site (collection of documents, the opening of a representative office within the territory of a foreign offshore jurisdiction, down payments) ― 10-30% of the budget.
- Acquisition and integration of the content ― 25-30%.
- Recruitment, organisation of work of the administrative centre and technical support ― 10-20%.
- Preliminary advertising campaign ― 15-20%.
- Additional costs (the office lease, payment of utility bills, etc.) ― 5-15% of the initial capital.
Expenditure items during the first year of work:
- Management (organisation of the uninterrupted operation of individual services, monitoring the interaction of personnel and users, searching for ways to increase profits, development of strategies for the future) ― 5%.
- Maintenance of a license (extension of the permit, payments to intermediaries, commissions for the use of the license) ― 1-10%.
- Support for software products (maintenance, adjustment in case of malfunctions, updates of the system) ― 10%.
- Commissions to software vendors ― 5%.
- Salary to staff ― 20-30%.
Casino marketing (comprehensive promotion with the use of all available advertising tools) ― at least 50% of the estimated revenues of the website.
We do not recommend you to look for any ways to save on any of the above-mentioned items. An attempt to cut the budget can have a negative impact on the website’s performance and cause the bankruptcy of the reputation.
It is also worth remembering that there is no specific price for launching gambling projects.
The total cost depends on several factors:
- popularity of the software vendor;
- use of a standard template or a unique design;
- financial opportunities of an entrepreneur;
- requests from representative offices of foreign jurisdictions (prices of licenses);
- personal wishes of an entrepreneur (for example, if you are planning to order exclusive games or additional development of a mobile version of the gaming site, etc.).
The legal formalisation procedure for the gambling project includes the following stages:
- Collection and preparation of a package of documents that confirm the identity of the founder of a project and all interested parties (investors and co-founders, the board of directors) and the financial viability of the entrepreneur.
- Registration of a company, official number assignment, and registration of the company name in the relevant authorities.
- Office rental and employment of staff.
- Registration of bank accounts. As a rule, the gambling business requires the opening of two separate accounts ― to meet the regular demands of the project and for keeping the reserve capital to cover payouts of big prizes.
Another mandatory rule for any gambling project is the availability of an appropriate permit to organise and conduct games for money. Because of a large number of restrictions or a complete ban on gambling in various countries of the world, the best solution is to purchase a license from foreign offshore jurisdictions.
Each of the offshore countries that are mentioned above has several unique features and advantages. For example, the Maltese jurisdiction is recognised as the best option for those operators who want to enter the European gambling market. If it is necessary to interact with American players, Costa Rica’s license will be the most preferable option.
In Panama, there is no taxation system for websites that accept bets from foreign citizens.
The jurisdiction of the Isle of Man guarantees the absence of currency control, and a license is granted for five years.
Those entrepreneurs who choose Curacao get an opportunity to use one permit for several affiliated companies at once, and moreover, there is no need to open a local representative office.
The appearance of the gambling portal is the “face” of your project. Visual comprehension often plays a critical role in the retention of customers and their motivation for subsequent visits to the resource. Even the most pleasant bonuses and constant updates of games will not be able to attract gamblers if, after a minute of being on the website, they will start seeing ripples in vision because of many advertising spots, bright colour combinations, and various animation effects.
As a rule, modern design should be laconic. Professional developers recommend operators not to use gaudy shapes and unusual colour combinations. The best solution is to use traditional combinations of white background and black font. Bright accents, such as banners or notifications about current promotions, are also appropriate.
Another important aspect that can affect the level of traffic is the ease of navigation. All elements of search and control must be in such a position that users carry out any action automatically and can focus on the gameplay.
Software components are the basis of good quality and functional service that can fully satisfy the needs of customers.
In addition to a large selection of games and systems that deal with technical support, it is necessary for an online casino to have a comprehensive set of options and tools to allow operators to control the administrative and financial part.
The necessary components are:
- monitoring systems for the technical aspect;
- tools for controlling the actions of visitors;
- a program for organising bonuses and promos;
- control elements for casino games (setting the percentage of returns and the number of bonuses, paid access to the game, etc.);
- services for tracking activities with financial services and an internal cash system;
- tools for generating reports on the individually specified parameters;
- a built-in set of options for the administrator;
- control elements for the connected affiliate services;
- a mail service (organisation of sending notifications to customers and partners of the firm);
- services that help operators to prevent fraud and protection systems for the personal information of users.
Usually, when an operator buys a software package from a trusted supplier, he not only gets access to all the systems that are mentioned above but can also rely on technical support throughout the operating time of the software.
Special attention should be paid to casino payment systems. Operators can conclude agreements with each service separately but the Gaminator Casino team offers a more practical and convenient alternative ― the Finstrum electronic voucher system.
Advantages of Finstrum:
- Legal operation (a permit granted by the relevant authority of the Republic of Panama).
- Quick and easy installation of software components of the service (a convenient remote configuration).
- Legal support and careful control of all kinds of activity.
- The approximate payback period of the system is two-three months.
- Support for the most in-demand and recognisable financial services (Visa/MasterCard bank cards, Webmoney and Qiwi e-wallets, and Wallet One systems).
Nuances of Choosing High-Quality Software: Some Useful Tips
In the process of choosing a supplier and a set of software components, we strongly recommend you to pay attention to the following factors:
- Certificate of quality. The world’s leading developers pass each of their new products to independent laboratories for testing. The decision of the appropriate authority is the guarantee of the quality of software and a good way to emphasise the unblemished reputation of the brand.
- Visual design. In 2020-2021, a low-resolution picture is considered to be bad manners. Already today, manufacturers are focused on the release of the 3D content and the implementation of products that are based on HTML5 technologies.
- “Flexibility”. As it was already mentioned, the lion's share of traffic today is in the mobile format. The presence of an adapted version of the website or a specially developed application is a powerful argument in favour of visiting your platform. It is worth noting the fact that leading software vendors release games in a mobile format by default. And only after the official release of a new product, they start working on the adaptation of the software for traditional online gambling clubs.
- Feedback. When choosing software components, it will be necessary to check the feedback about the chosen supplier and find out the opinions of the seller’s partners and the target audience ― players.
Before you officially become a part of the market, you must resolve the following issues:
- legalisation of the project;
- opening a bank account and confirmation of the availability of reserve funds;
- execution of agreements with software vendors;
- conclusion of contracts with financial services;
- organisation of competent technical support service;
- execution of agreements with affiliate systems.
It is worth remembering that the success of this business does not depend on the design or the collection of games. For example, blockchain casinos may have only one entertainment based on the unique format of decentralisation technologies. And a minimalistic design was also discussed above.
A rational marketing strategy is a key to the success of the entire campaign.
Among the effective ways of promoting a casino are the following:
- Working with social networks. A personal page of the location or a blog on a popular network is a practical way to constantly increase brand awareness and gain the trust of potential customers. By using this tool, you will be able not only to reach a huge number of potential customers but also communicate with users in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
- SEO optimisation. This is a comprehensive solution, which includes the following stages: working with the content, formation of a set of queries by keywords, creation of a map of the gaming site, interaction with external sources (for example, purchase of links), maintenance of the current result and its improvement.
- CRM systems. These are a comprehensive set of tools for studying and analysing the needs of potential customers. Its aim is to improve the level of services on the gaming site, simplify the administrative management of the website, and build relevant systems for interacting with key elements of the seller-buyer chain.
- Mailing campaign. It is a practical and relatively inexpensive tool that allows you to interact only with interested users who voluntarily confirm their wish to receive notifications.
- Affiliate systems. This is a system of interaction with third parties who get financial rewards for attracting new users to the casino. Programs offer the possibility of receiving payments in several formats: a one-time fee for the attracted player, a fixed percentage of the casino’s revenues for a new client, and internal rewards for following referral links.
- Loyalty programs. This element of the marketing program is not aimed at attracting customers but at retaining players on the website and motivating them to extend the time of game sessions. Popular operating modes are rewards for the registration and the first deposit and participation in tournaments, as well as internal short-term draws.
Despite the fact that there are many ways to launch the casino, there is no single answer to the question of how to create it. Each of the presented options has its advantages and deserves close attention.
Working Under a Franchise Agreement
As such, to conclude an agreement with a franchisor means to rent a casino with a ready-made set of games and a set of built-in administrative and technical solutions.
A franchise is considered to be a quick and economical option for operators with limited initial capital or those entrepreneurs who have not had experience of working on the gambling market.
Among the pros of this solution, we can name:
- an opportunity to use ready-made solutions under your own brand;
- legal advice and technical support;
- a well-thought-out promotion strategy;
- the absence of risk of paying out large sums (big prizes are the franchisor’s concern);
- legal work (the parent company provides the applicant with a sublicense);
- the ability to terminate the cooperation agreement at any time without the risk of significant financial losses and time expenditures on the shutdown of the company as a legal entity.
The disadvantage of cooperation under a franchise agreement is that you will depend on the policy of the franchisor. Operators are forced to work within a strictly limited framework, and any change in the administration process or the provided set of the software will be not for free. Moreover, there are regular commission fees for renting a gambling platform.
Purchase of a Script
A relatively low price of the script is one of its few (and very questionable) advantages. Moreover, today, quite often, there are ads with attractive words “for free”. Another advantage of such a purchase is the ability to use one code for several standard projects. And now, let us proceed with the disadvantages.
First of all, there is a very high risk of finding an unscrupulous seller and getting not only a “non-viable” code but also some malicious programs. Besides, it will be necessary to make additional investments for adapting the software to current needs and legalising the project.
A Turnkey Gambling Club
Cooperation with a trusted intermediary is the most practical way to enter the market with minimal risks. When an operator orders a turnkey startup, he gets not only a ready-made project but also a set of additional services (legal support, assistance in organising a support service, and free updates of the system).
The services provided by Gaminator Casino are:
- individual design of a website and the brand’s logo;
- a large selection of games (the best solutions from the world’s leading suppliers are offered by Gaminator Casino);
- free adjustments and updates of the system (all internal processes are adapted to the needs and requirements of customers ― there are more than twenty ways of managing administrative processes);
- legal support;
- technical support (prompt solution to any problems is guaranteed).
We have been working in this market for years, and our team has created a whole range of unique products, and the quality and functionality of Gaminator projects are recognised in fifteen countries of the world. During the day, our software processes one million sessions and even more.
Features and offers of Gaminator Casino:
- A large selection of casino games (from such famous suppliers as Igrosoft, Novomatic, Microgaming, and Unicum).
- A cross-platform system. Our software is perfectly displayed on any platforms and devices without loss of the speed and the quality of a picture.
- A built-in bonus program with a unique classification system of the solutions. Clients just need to choose the operation mode.
- Adjustable percentage of return.
- Gaminator Casino owns a studio for recording live broadcasts.
- Unique multi-level jackpot systems.
These are not all the advantages of working with our company. You can always contact our managers and get an opportunity to test the quality of all the provided services by ordering a free demo version.
Cooperation with us is the most practical and cost-effective alternative to start a project on your own or to work under a franchise. When ordering a turnkey casino, you get a ready-made project with a design that has no analogues, the opportunity to control the work of the gaming site independently, and you can always count on prompt technical and legal support.
From us, you can place an order for some additional services: the development of unique games in HTML5 format, creation of mobile applications, integration of content on already existing platforms, and assistance in the connection of affiliate programs.
Services of the marketing department are also available. We offer not just advertising ― when you order a full range of services, the Gaminator Casino team guarantees a full payback within two-six months.
Gaminator Casino is your chance to break into the world of a huge profit!