Why do you need casino management software?
The gambling business is considered to be one of the most difficult to manage because we are talking about large sums of money that flow from the players' hands to gambling clubs every day, and at the same time, they also pass through the hands of the employees of casinos. In this chain, everyone wants to grab a bigger piece, and the owner’s task is to make everything work in the right direction.
A casino management system can help modern casinos with that. This software was created specifically to track all the processes within the club: how do players, dealers, and security guards behave, what bets are placed more often, which tables are the most in-demand ones, and which are less popular. And there is only one purpose for this — to make the work of casinos more effective and profitable.
The online casino management software works almost like this. The only difference is that the system tracks the players' actions on the website, not in real life. However, the general principles remain the same, and casino accounting procedures also. Therefore, in this article, we will consider the management software in general and find out what it should be like for the gambling business of any type.
Do you want us to analyse your casino for errors and find out where your money disappear? Fill out the form below, leave your contact information, and the manager from Gaminator Casino will contact you at the earliest possible time.
The casino management system and its main features
Of course, any of the currently existing casino management platforms has its own set of functions, features, and unique options. We will consider the casino CRM software in terms of the requests of business. That is, we will find out about the requirements that owners of gambling clubs have in relation to the casino management software.
Reliability and security
Casinos are open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. There are no breaks and weekends, especially if we are talking about online gaming sites. Therefore, among the first requirements for the software product, we can name a stable operation without interruption. Errors and freezes are excluded since programs should instantly respond to the actions of users.
As for the security, here it is important to provide resistance to external attacks and the restriction of functionality for administrators from the inside. Also, technologies are developing rapidly, and people are constantly coming up with new workarounds for the most advanced systems. And it creates another requirement: regular update of software.
So, let us name characteristics of the casino management software, which are extremely important for the reliable operation:
- resistance to hacker attacks;
- tracking the actions of administrators, which will allow you to warn of illegal operations and restrict access to certain sections of the program or options;
- continuous monitoring of the system condition that will help you to find deviations from the norm;
- regular update of software from the provider;
- opportunity to contact the provider and get immediate assistance in case of the incorrect operation of the software.
Casino accounting procedures and tracking of the gameplay
Do you want to know which slots are the most popular ones and which of them bring the biggest profit? At what time players will more likely place large bets? When people visit gambling halls with slot machines?
Tracking the gameplay will help you to understand your audience better. As a result, you will be able to offer players more interesting games, organise promos, and give gifts to those who usually place large bets.
What casino management software should be able to “do”:
- accumulate and store customer data: gender, age, game preferences, bets, regions, frequency of playing games, the date of the last login procedure, etc.;
- analyse the behaviour of players and highlight those users who are the most profitable for a casino;
- monitor the incoming traffic (or recognise faces — for land-based gambling establishments) in order to filter out players who have previously been included in the “black-list”;
- collect data on the amount of time that players have spent playing each slot or game;
- customise the tables of prize payouts, winning coefficients, and sequences;
- offer slots that match the interests of players automatically, etc.
The gambling software: CRM, analytics, and financial reporting
Easy and quick access to reports on the casino’s activity from any part of the world allows you to respond to the growing demand or drop in income quickly and make effective scheduling.
The required casino accounting procedures:
- detailed financial reports on the work of a gambling establishment on the current day/week/month and any other period;
- control over all financial transactions;
- automatic deviation of suspicious payments;
- ability to make a flexible manual data extraction, etc.
Casino accounting software
Special casino accounting software can be used as a separate element of the infrastructure of the gambling club and may be part of the basic platform. In both cases, this software is used for the collection of financial indicators.
Some gambling clubs require specific opportunities. For example, the sales promotion in related departments (a bar or a hotel) or tracking the downloading time of each croupier. To choose such software, it is usually enough to consult with a specialist. You can always count on the managers from Gaminator Casino.
There are several requirements that do not affect the operation of a casino directly but simplify the daily interaction of people and programs in general:
- convenient and user-friendly interface;
- notifications about important or problematic events;
- simple operation;
- the support chat from the provider;
- a high speed of the operations;
- an ability to customise the contents of the administrative panel.
Where to find the casino management software for sale?
High-quality gambling software is produced by companies that specialise on its development, and you can purchase this solution for business from their official representatives, sometimes at a lower price due to different promos or package deals.
At Gaminator Casino, you can choose good casino software, CRM, slot machines, and payment modules, and all this can be installed in one package. The price, as it should be, is much lower with this approach.
Moreover, we can deal with the development of software for your individual project and create programs that will allow you to manage the casino and correspond to your specific tasks.
For all questions, please contact the personal manager from Gaminator Casino: